Deadline March 31 2017
Location: Budapest Hungary
Applications are invited for Antall Jozsef summer school is a two weeks alternative educational program putting under scrutiny the most pivotal cooperation of the central Europe region, the visegrad cooperation.
Many aspect of this partnership are examined during the event including, history, foreign policy security policy, economic policy, innovation, culture and tourism, and the question of sustainability via lectures, workshop, debates, and roundtable discussion.
The knowledge centre invites 50 participant aged 21-34 primarily from v4 countries, the CEI , western Balkan , and eastern membership states. Please note that scholarships are granted automatically upon acceptance. You do not have to apply for them.
There are 2 types of scholarships:
- Scholarship type 1 countries ( Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Ukraine): covers accommodation (breakfast included), lunch, accompanying programmes and travel;
- Scholarship type 2 countries (other countries): covers accommodation (breakfast included), lunch and accompanying programmes.
The Knowledge Centre invites 50 participants, aged 21-35, primarily from V4 countries, the CEI, Western Balkan, and Eastern Partnership member states. Please note that scholarships are granted automatically upon acceptance. You do not have to apply for them.
To apply successfully, you have to:
- fill in the Online Application Form 2017
- submit a maximum one page Curriculum Vitae or Resume (including publication list, if available)
- submit a Letter of Recommendation (the letter of recommendation must be written in English by a faculty member or job supervisor, and it should be no older than 3 months)
- provide a Proof of English Proficiency (Language Certificate Required, minimum level: B2)
- Application materials must be submitted via the online application for. Materials sent via email or by regular post will be considered.
- Please submit the application form when it’s final and complete as applications cannot be edited when submitted.
- Registration Fee: 80 EUR – The registration fee shall be transferred to our account only after you are admitted to the Summer School – all applicants are bound to pay the registration fee, regardless of nationality or financial status.
- Please note that there is an age limit, we only accept age limit 21-35 years
Application deadline; March 31 2017 (45 days remaining)
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476