Application Deadlines:Do well to submit your applications on or before 1st November; March 1; 1st October of every year.
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) USA is now offering a range of undergraduate free scholarships for international students. Note that all scholarships would require full-time enrollment in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.
Two types of scholarship available.
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
Students are eligible for this one-time award if they:
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
- Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
Value of Scholarship
IUPUI’s international student scholarships would range from $5,000 to $27,000 per year. Merit scholarships will be combined with some competitive ones as well.
Test Score Requirement
You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. If you take these tests multiple times, submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
- All applicants should apply by November 1 for maximum scholarship consideration if they intend to enroll at IUPUI in the fall term.
- You should also submit SAT or ACT scores to be in consideration for most of these scholarships. If you had taken the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores. Your best scores would be used to determine your scholarships.
- All scholarships would require that you be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters (12 credit hours or more per semester) .
- Lastly, please note that scholarship funds would not be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.
Click here to apply