Scholarship Information: The University of Ljubljana is currently offering distinguished scholarships to deserving international students to undertake MBA in Economics at the said University.
Application Deadline: Submit all applications on or before: 30th September, 2016
About the Award: International candidates can apply to the scholarship even though the selection process is still in progress. Applicants must hail from from an eligible country and have at least three years of work experience. Applicants should display exceptional academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact (academic and business) special honours and achievements. In addition, applicants should show an ambition to make a difference by working.
Eligible Countries:Only International students from any country of the world.
Eligible Field of Study: Economics
Eligibility Criteria: Owing to the limited number of scholarships available in the MBA programme, successful candidates would have to meet the following criteria:
- They should have acquired at least three years of meaningful work experience (middle to top management);
- They should gain proficiency in English;
- They should have successfully finished undergraduate education;
- They should correctly fill out the online registration form;
- Candidates should provide all the certificates which show that the above mentioned criteria have been fulfilled;
- display outstanding academic qualifications, leadership experience, international impact;
- write a short motivation letter; and
- successfully undertake an in-depth interview.
Selection Criteria: These scholarships are applicable only for self-financing candidates and not for companies.
Number of scholarships: Not Indicated
Value of Scholarship: €4,000 worth of scholarship
Duration of Scholarship: Up and until the duration of the scholarship.
Click here to apply