Applications are currently invited for international participants to be part of The MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2016.
The MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp will afford entrepreneurs a real taste of the immense content all MIT students are exposed to. The bootcamp is a 3-month mentorship program that starts with a one-week, intensive, in-person training and culminates with a reunion at MIT. Please note that the program a highly selective for the most motivated entrepreneurs. Kindly note that anyone who is accepted to the program will be tasked with the responsibility of starting a company in one week.
If you feel the criteria described below describes you, then you can apply:
- You’re curious about entrepreneurship and human centered design.
- You will be put through a compressed 3 years of the highs and lows of startup life into 6 days. By the end, you’ll know for sure if entrepreneurship is for you.
- You’re a ready-to-go entrepreneur.
- Great. We’ll help you achieve escape velocity. Come and meet potential co-founders and get ready to take your show on the road.
- You want a meaningful, challenging, extraordinary journey. Come and be with kindred spirits. We’ll help you find and transition to a new journey.
As stated earlier, Admissions to the MIT Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp is highly competitive and based on the following five criteria:
- Focus on excellence
- Contribution to community
- Team & cultural fit
- Entrepreneurship potential
Admitted and shortlisted scholarship recipients based on exceptional merit will be notified. Also note that admission is made on a rolling basis.Endeavor to submit your application by: June 1, 2016.
Click here for more info
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057