Internship Location: Germany.
Is it paid: This is a paid Internship with a monthly grant of 550 Euro.
Applications are currently invited from international students for the CrossCulture Programme in Germany. The CrossCulture Programme (CCP) is a popular exchange and dialogue programme of ifa (Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen), funded by the German Federal Foreign Office.
CrossCulture Programme will offer sufficient funding and support for internships in Germany to young professionals and committed volunteers in different areas of civil society and other relevant organisations. Internships should last at least eight up to a maximum of twelve weeks. The earliest beginning is May 2017, internships should be completed by April 2018.
Internships will offered in the following fields:
- Politics & Society
- Human Rights & Peace Building
- Sustainable Development
- Media & Culture
- You are eligible to apply if you are within 23 to 45 years old;
- Applicants should have a good command of English (knowledge of German is welcome, but not required);
- Applicants should also have a permanent involvement in an organisation or institution in one’s own country;
- good health (physical as well as mental working capacity for the requirements of a longer stay abroad).
- Accepted interns will be paid a monthly grant of 550 Euro;
- You will receive free accommodation in Germany;
- Also a free health insurance;
- travel cost roundtrip incl. visa fees will be taken care of
- You will receive a free pass to use urban public transport at destination;
- moreover, ifa helps organising the stay in Germany.
Please prepare the following documents which are compulsory for the upload:
- a letter of motivation, describing your reasons to apply for an internship in Germany, your expectations (experiences and learning) as well as the period most suitable for your participation;
- your CV with information about your current professional position;
- recommendation by your home organisation, showing their interest for your participation in the programme and their willingness to grant you a leave of absence. You can find a template for this recommendation on our website;
- a portrait photograph.
If you are interested to apply please choose your country of residence to get more information on the programmes’ conditions:
Click here for more information
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057