Bank of America Merrill Lynch has premised a strategic vision to deliver market-leading technology that drives business forward and meets the needs of their clients. The business-aligned technology teams will develop and support the software platforms critical to that goal. These will cover the full spectrum of the business including sales, trading and research applications, trade processing, risk management and portfolio management.
The 11 weeks program beginning December in Singapore will provide a unique opportunity for participants to gain an exposure to life at BofAML and also make significant contributions to the team with which the Interns are placed. The program begins with an orientation and induction to the firm. Interns are given a true associate experience, as assignments mirror full-time responsibility and include goal-setting and a formal review process.
Interns should expect a salary of $1,340 per month!
Throughout the term, you may expect:
- Access to online e-portal learning covering compliance and foundation of banking topics
- Structured and on-the-job training
- Networking and social opportunities
- Exposure to senior level management
- Corporate Social Responsibility project/learning
- Involvement in Diversity and Inclusion training/events
- Consideration for full time employment upon graduation
- Apply in your penultimate year as an undergraduate student
- You must possess outstanding academic achievement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar degree of relevance into three functional roles across our business; Business Analysts, Technology Developers and Mainframe Technologists.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Being comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- Strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrate energy and drive
- Show a keen interest in the Line of Business you are applying to
Eligible Regions: Not known
- Apply online!
- Select ‘Apply’ and sign in as a new or returning user
- Complete all sections of the application form, followed by the online assessment
- Upload cover letter and/or resume to support your application
- Submit form – please note that in order for your application to be considered, you must have completed the form, the online assessment and uploaded your resume before the deadline
Application Deadline: Deadline is September 3, 2017
Click here to apply
Related Post: Funded CICOPS Scholarships for developing Countries
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057