Deadline: Submit applications on or before August 31, 2016
Registration is currently open for the March 2017 Traineeship Sesssion taking place in the European Commission. Accepted trainees will work all over the European Commission. The content of the job will depend largely on the service the trainee is assigned. They may, for instance, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc. If you are one of the selected candidates you will get the chance to have hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This would definitely enrich your future career.
A typical day in the life of a trainee would look like:
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, forums, public hearings;
- Researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries;
- Running exciting projects.
All accepted interns will receive monthly grants of approximately €1,120 and reimbursement of travel costs. Accident and health insurance will also be provided.
This opportunity is open to university graduates, from any part of the world who have a:
- Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
- Sound knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057