IDLO is currently seeking interns for interesting professional learning opportunity to support the work of the Programs Department, MENA, located at IDLO HQ, Rome. Under the direct supervision of the Program Coordinator for MENA, the intern will:
- Regularly assist with the translation of internal documents and proofreading documents and reports
- Offer general office assistance
- Regularly document meeting notes
- Carry out any other tasks requested by the supervisor
The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) enables governments and empowers people to reform laws and strengthen institutions to promote peace, justice, sustainable development and economic opportunity.
Related Post:Top 5 Low Tuition Universities and Tuition Fees
Accepted IDLO interns (between 21-30 years old and recently graduated) will be provided with a monthly stipend of €600. Internships are offered for 3 month renewable up to a maximum of 6 months.
- Undergraduate degree in translation or related subject;
- Graduate degree an advantage.
- Applicants must be native Arabic speakers and have a very good knowledge of English and or French.
- Experience in translation and other communications fields;
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, initiative and determination to meet deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks under time constraints;
- Advanced computer skills and an excellent command of programs such as Microsoft suite.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476