Google is offering business internship for international students to study in Singapore. The business internship is open to students from all academic disciplines with strong analytical skills to help Google clients and users get the most out of their advertising effort and Google product
In order to be eligible students must enrol in a full time Bachelors or Master’s program graduating between Dec 2017 and June 2018(priority will be given to students in their penulmate year of study). Applications are due by February 28th 2017
Field of Internship is offered in the field of Business.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility: Minimum qualifications
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s program graduating between Dec 2017 and June 2018 (priority given to students in their penultimate year of study).
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 weeks between May and September 2017 in the Google Singapore office. We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with Google products or digital marketing.
- Demonstrate ability to be a self-started and independent thinker.
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging business problems.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
Internship Opened for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship.
Is This Paid Internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Internship Description: The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines with strong analytical skills to help Google clients and users get the most out of their advertising efforts and our products. With exceptional interpersonal skills, you are strongly interested in client service, project management and communication. You are also a self-starter who brings a determined, solution-oriented attitude. Many intern roles within this program do not require technical skills and they could include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analysing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth consumer products.
Number of Award Offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: as an intern you will be working on challenging projects with high impact during a 10-12 week paid, full time internship
Notification: Not Know
How to apply: the mode of application is online click the “apply now” bottom to submit your resume ( a cover letter is not required) please submit your resume in English (pdf format strongly preferred) in your resume please include your grade level, expected graduation date (month and year) and availability for internship.
Internship Application Deadline: Applications are due by February 28, 2017.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476