Deadline: Submit applications on or before February 28, 2017
Internship Location: Internship will take place in Hungary.
Remuneration Type: This is a paid internship (maximum of USD 700 per month).
Internship Duration: 3 months to a maximum period of 6 months.
Open to: international applicant to apply for this internship programme.
Applications are currently invited from international students for the Hungarian Government Internship for the year 2017. Selected interns will be given different fields of work according to their profiles and to the needs of the Organization. Eligible applicants must be recent graduates or students in a recognized university or graduate school programme and should have completed at the very least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to the work of FAO, or be participants in a governmental or academic programme sponsoring assignments of recent graduates or students.
The interns will be assigned to different fields of work according to their profile and to the needs of the Organization. The interns will be involved in the work of the Unit that has selected them and will carry out assignments relevant to their studies or interests.
- Applicants should not be older than 30 years of age;
- They should be recent graduates or students in a recognized university or graduate school programme and have completed at the very least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to the work of FAO, or be participants in a governmental or academic programme sponsoring assignments of recent graduates or students;
- A working knowledge of English, French or Spanish is required. Knowledge of one of the other two, or Arabic, Chinese or Russian, is an asset;
- Must not bear any of the following relationships to staff members of the Organization: son, daughter, brother, or sister.
All accepted interns will receive a stipend of up to USD 700 per month. Note that this amount will vary according to the duty station. Sponsored interns will receive the stipend determined by the agreement between the sponsoring institution and FAO. If the amount paid by the sponsoring institution is less than the amount specified for the duty station, FAO will pay the difference.
Interested candidates can apply online through iRecruitment in three easy steps:
- Create the Personal Profile Form (PPF) online in iRecruitment
- Attach a letter of motivation
- Apply to the vacancy: “IRC3038: Call for Interest: Internship Programme”
If you are experiencing problems in registering or logging into your account, please contact Help Desk at: iRecruitment@fao.org. NOTE: This email address does not accept applications.
For iRecruitment user guidelines, please refer to the application toolkit
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057