Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 30th June, 2017
Eligible Countries: Only Nigerians are elgible for the fully paid fellowship
Fellowship country: Fellowship will take place in Nigeria
Award Info: The Andela Fellowship is a reputable four-year paid technical leadership program set up to shape you into an exceptional software engineer. The program will require that you dedicate yourself to the broader Andela community a rigorously apply and challenge yourself to constantly improve personally and professionally throughout the four years of the Fellowship program.
Andela’s four-year Technical Leadership Program is a blend of personalized instruction, supported self-study and hands-on experience building real products. Instead of paying tuition, as you would for a traditional academic program, you’ll earn a competitive salary and benefits throughout your four years with Andela.
After successfully completing the initial training period, you’ll be fully prepared to start working with one of our clients as a full-time, distributed team member. During the remaining 3.5 years, you’ll apply your knowledge to client work, while receiving ongoing professional and technical development, coaching and mentorship.
Fellowship Type: Fellowship
- Applicants must be 18 or older
- Andela does not have any degree or diploma requirements. (Nigeria only: However, if you have completed university or have a Higher National Diploma from a Polytechnic, and have not been formally exempted, you must complete your one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) before applying to Andela)
- Andela is a full-time, four-year commitment, so if you have any major commitment such as school or work, we recommend applying when you have graduated, stopped school or ended other commitments
- Most importantly, you must embody Andela’s values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Fellowship: Through extensive training and work experience with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the African continent and around the world.
We are training future leaders committed to helping others succeed. As you advance in the program, you’ll mentor and support the next generation of Andela fellows. The Technical Leadership Program prepares you for endless career paths, including founding your own company, moving into management positions at Andela, and taking leadership roles at local and global tech companies. Graduates become a part of an exclusive alumni network and have access to career support, advice and opportunities.
- Competitive monthly salary
- High speed fibre internet
- Financing plans for accommodations and a Macbook Pro
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday
- Healthcare coverage
- Savings account ($5,000 USD upon completion of Fellowship)
- A community of excellence
- A chance to change the world
Duration of Fellowship: 4 years
How to Apply: Join the Andela movement by applying via Fellowship Webpage link below
It is important to go through the Application Procedure and FAQs before applying.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057