Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 22nd February 2017
Eligible Countries: Applicants from developing countries of the world should apply.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will be undertaken in the UK
Eligible Field of Study: Scholarships will be available for Full-time LLM
- Applicants must hail from a developing country.
- Applicants should equally possess a respectable honours degree, preferably first class, from a UK institution or a suitable international equivalent.
- You should be holding an unconditional offer of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline. If your offer is conditional, please ensure you meet the conditions and receive an unconditional offer by the deadline.
- All applicants will be assessed on academic merit by a well curated Selection Panel.
- Assessment of these application materials will be based on the information provided in your scholarship application and in your on-line admission application for admission purposes. The panel will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statement and other relevant information.
- All successful candidates will be sent notification messages by end-June. If you have not heard from the review panel say end of June, then its safe to assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Number of Scholarship: 1 scholarship will be awarded.
Value of Scholarship:Scholarships will take care of tuition, meals and living expenses
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will last throughout the duration of the Masters programme
How to Apply:
- Note that all scholarship application materials must be received no later than 17:00 (UK Local time) on 22 February 2017.
- To stand a chance of receiving this scholarship, you must submit a complete online application to your programme. It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks BEFORE the scholarship deadline (that is, by 11 January 2017). Also note that complete applications for admissions can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered
You must follow two steps:
- STEP 1: Apply for your programme
Applicants must submit a COMPLETE on-line application for admission.
Applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission to the full-time LLM at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline. A complete application for admission includes transcripts, an explanation of the grading system for any degrees obtained outside of the UK, two references, CV and a personal statement. The panel will be considering your scholarship application TOGETHER with your online application for admission. Please note that complete application for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods. It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks BEFORE the scholarship deadline (that is, by 11 January 2017).
- STEP 2: Apply for the scholarship by 17:00 (UK Local time) on 22 February 2017
You must apply for this scholarship via the online scholarship application form, which will be available on the Scholarship Webpage on 24th January 2017.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057