Date: This global startup challenge will take place from July 11 – 13, 2017.
Challenge Type: This is a fully funded challenge.
Applications are currently open for Global Startup Challenge, which is an online competition for aspiring and enterprising entrepreneurs worldwide. Selected top three finalists will win an all-expenses-paid trip to Ship – The Startup Festival to be held July 11-13th in Kotka, Finland. This is an excellent opportunity for accepted candidates to showcase their ventures, receive one-on-one mentoring and win various prizes. Additionally, they will be made to engage with the Nordic start-up community and make life-lasting connections.
- Applicants should be 18 years old by the day of the application deadline;
- Individual applications are accepted, but team applications are equally preferred;
- The idea should have startup elements like a repeatable and scalable business model. It can be a social business, but we do not review for NGOs or non-profit venture ideas;
- The Startup must be less than three years old.
- Get access to *ship, Southeast Finland’s biggest startup event and secure a spot on the Pitch Captain -competition;
- This is a fully funded trip is fully covered for the top three finalists, including flights, accommodation and participation fee waiver;
- Showcase ventures, receive one-on-one mentoring and win various various prizes;
- Additionally, engage with the Nordic start-up community and make life-lasting connections.
All interested applicants are expected to submit their ideas and startups in an application consisting of problem identification and solution proposal. Submission of executive summary, pitch deck and promotion video are optional. The applications are then reviewed by local and regional experts. Finalists receive an invitation to *ship, to be held this year on July 11-13th in Kotka, Finland.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057