This is a fully paid Internship for international students interested in working for the coca cola multinational company. $600 weekly for 40 hours will be awarded to the interns.
Internship Duration: This Internship will be 10-12 weeks long, running from May 2016 to mid-August 2016.
The Collegiate Chapters Council (CCC) of the American Marketing Association announces the search for the Coca-Cola Company Global Marketing & Commercial Leadership Intern. A minimum of 2 Internships will be available with the potential for more based on global demand. (Atlanta, Mexico City, London, Madrid,Berlin, Singapore, Hong Kong, among other possibilities based on residency). Internships will be 10-12 weeks, from mid-May 2016 to mid-August 2016, depending on Intern’s school calendar.
- Please note that applicants will be eligible for this internship only for locations where he/she maintains citizenship.
- Candidate must be a full time undergraduate student with senior standing in the fall semester of 2016 (i.e. Seniors next fall with Dec. 2016 graduation or later. May 2016 and Summer 2016 graduates may not apply ).
- Applicants must be current student members of AMA International Headquarters and members of an active AMA collegiate chapter
- Applicants should be involved in Extra-curricular activities while at school, especially in leadership roles
- A demonstrated and deep rooted passion for marketing and global business
- GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale at the time of application
- Each student will need to be a resident of the country he/she will be working in.
- All applicants should clearly state his or her home country to be considered for internship. Neither AMA nor Coca-Cola will sponsor Student Work Visas.
An application for the coca cola internship is completed online (opening from Noon Nov. 3- Noon Dec. 3), and the required materials (above) are to be uploaded at the time of submitting the application. Have all of your materials ready to upload in electronic format before applying.
To be considered complete, an application shall include the following information:
- A completed online application form submitted through Wufoo (opens Noon Central time, November 3rd)
- A recommendation letter (one page, maximum) from your AMA chapter Faculty Advisor
- A current transcript (If chosen as an award winner, an official transcript will be requested)
- A current resume
- A 400-700 word essay
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057