Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before 1st February, 2018
Eligible Countries: Only applicants from Sub-Saharan Africa:
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Democratic Republic), Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in the Netherlands
Scholarship Info: These scholarships will allow talented, motivated and highly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. The Global Initiative of the university aims to work together with scientists and entrepreneurs in developing countries to make an impact and improve people’s lives. We use cutting-edge science and technology to find solutions that will benefit everyone.
Scholarship Type: Scholarships for Masters Programs.
- Apply if you have been admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programs.
- You will need a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree.
- A BSc degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
Number of Awardees: There will be 4 per faculty
Value of Scholarship:
- Full fee waiver for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years.
- Membership to the Scholarship Club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be our ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships will be valid for 2 years
How to Apply:
- To be considered for these scholarships, your complete application for an MSc programme must be uploaded before 1 February 2018.
- In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, you must also upload an Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship, in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship.
- Only students meeting this deadline and who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft will be considered for these scholarships.
Click here for application info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476