Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 1st December 2017
Eligible Countries: International students should apply
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in TU Delft, The Netherlands
Scholarship Info: Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Scholarship Type: Masters taught programs.
Eligibility: Candidates must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
Number of Awards: 3 awards per faculty
Value of Award:
- Full fee waiver for a TUDelft MSc programme and living expenses
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
Duration of Program: Scholarships will last for 2 years.
How to Apply:
- To be considered for one of these scholarships, applicants must complete application for an MSc program and upload before 1 December 2017.
- Additionally,upload all the regular documents for a MSc programme a Scholarship Application Form(available per 1 October 2017) in which you make clear why you are applying for the scholarship.
- It is necessary to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057