Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 17th January 2018
Eligible Countries: The countries that should apply are: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in Bruges, Belgium. Natolin (Warsaw), Poland
Scholarship Type: Only postgraduate taught programs.
- All interested applicants to the College are expected to hold a relevant university degree. Candidates should submit a formal application for admission, which consists of an online application.
- Applications need to be submitted with all the requested supporting documents before the closing date.
Number of Scholarships: Not indicated.
Value of Scholarship: These scholarships will cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to visit the website of the College www.coleurope.eu and check the academic and language requirements.
- Candidates have to register and apply online.
- Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions).
- After the deadline (17th of January 2018), all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a pre selection will be made. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476