- 1st November 2017 for applicants coming through for applicants coming through for academic session;
- 1st March 2018 for applicants for applicants coming through for Fall academic session and
- 1st October 2018 for applicants coming through for Spring academic session.
You are encouraged to apply by 1st November for maximum scholarship consideration
Scholarship Info: Be informed that all scholarships will require full-time enrollment in the fall and spring semesters. If you take the SAT or ACT examination more than once, the highest scores will be used for scholarship consideration. Funds provided by these scholarships do not cover intensive English as a Second Language study.
International students are eligible to be considered for scholarships worth up to $27,000 per year. When you apply for admission, IUPUI automatically considers you for some merit scholarships. You can also apply separately for other scholarships.
You can qualify for two types of scholarships.
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
Eligibility: Students are eligible for this one-time award if they
- Meet criteria for a freshman merit scholarship
- Enrol at IUPUI in the fall term
Value of Scholarship:
- Scholarships will range in value from $5,000 to $28,000 per year.
- Some merit scholarships will be combined with some competitive scholarships if applicants like it that way.
- Housing stipend of $2,500 will be provided.
Test Score Requirement: You should submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit and/or competitive scholarships. Note that if you take these tests multiple times, endeavor to submit all of your scores—we use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476