Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 1st of December, 2017
Eligible Countries: Apply if you hail from one of these countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia
Scholarship country: Scholarships will take place in the Netherlands
Eligible Field of Study: All courses available at the university.
Award Info: The Holland Scholarship is sponsored by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. These scholarships are for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to undertake their master’s in Holland.
Type: Masters (MSc/MA/LL.M.)
Eligibility: Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice(see:www.rug.nl/masters/alphabetical )
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
Number of Scholarships:A limited number will be available.
Value of Scholarship: The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
Duration of Scholarship: The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
How to Apply:
- The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
- Only applicants that have received a (conditional) admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476