Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 27th October 2017
Eligible Countries: International students should apply.
Scholarship country: Applicants will study in Germany
Scholarship Type: Viable for Undergraduate, Postgraduate programs.
Eligibility: Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements:
- international students must be enrolled as full-time students or double-degree students (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the respective semester (summer semester 2017 or winter semester 2017/18).
- international students must be academically (previous examination performance) and personally qualified. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor courses must have achieved a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- international students in financial need. Hochschule Hof may at any time ask for proof of given information. Students receiving any additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any kind of governmental scholarship) for the same period of time cannot be considered and are exempted from this scholarship!
Selection Criteria: Only complete, legible and personally signed applications will be considered.
Number of Awards: Not indicated.
Related Post: Free tuition medical university in Cuba and how to apply
Value of Program: The scholarships shall provide financial support for foreign students to cover extra costs for living and study materials during their studies at Hochschule Hof. The scholarship depends on the financial means provided available for the respective semester. It lies between 100,00 € – 659,00 € per month.
How to Apply:
- completed online application form
- Declaration of application – proof of enrolment
- latest transcript of records (Master students add a copy of their final transcript of their Bachelor degree in either German or English language)
- with average rating – short CV
- proof of nationality (e.g. copy of passport)
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476