The Rome Masters Scholarship in Economics (RoME) is currently available at LUISS University in Italy for the year 2018. Interested applicants of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Rome Masters in Economics (RoME) is a challenging and rewarding, two-year graduate major, designed for a small group of highly selected students with great drive and potential. It will allow you the tools to begin pursuing high-quality independent research.
LUISS University provides a diverse learning environment that weaves academic rigor with practical relevance. Each program combines a distinctive set of disciplines and adopts a truly innovative teaching approach to enable you to develop yourself and your way forward.
- Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before March 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship will be for students available to pursue Master of Science programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Economics and Finance.
- Scholarship Award: LUISS awards full-tuition scholarships to students who apply to the Master’s degree program in Economics and Finance majoring in economics – RoME track (RoME Master in Economics).
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible for this scholarship you should meet the following requirements:
LUISS Master’s degree programs are open to graduate students of all nationalities with little or no professional experience, hold at least a three-year Bachelor’s degree, and have obtained 180 ECTS in accordance with the admission requirements (see below).
For more information about admission requirements, please check the dedicated page on the LUISS web site.
Italian language proficiency is not an admission criterion.
Test Requirement: The admission test will consist of English test, logic test, and personal interviews.
English Language Requirements: TOEFL/IELTS and GMAT/GRE are optional test. Applicants with high scores are invited to provide the certificates to be exempted from the English or Logics tests.
How to Apply: Supporting Documentation
- GMAT or GRE certificate
- Current university registration certificate + transcript of records
- Secondary school diploma
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Letter of reference from a lecturer
- TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge (optional).
Related Post: Top 5 low tuition universities in Denmark
Students wishing to apply must complete the application form and upload all the required documentation here.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476