Students in Hungary are invited to apply for the 2018 Fully Funded Open Society Internship for Students. Note that only eligible students will be considered for this internship positions.
The Open Society Internship for Rights and Governance is a project of the Open Society Foundations that launched in the summer of 2013 in partnership with the School of Public Policy at Central European University. It is designed to inspire a new cohort of practitioners committed to working both in the public interest and at the forefront of global policy.
To Be Taken At (University):Internships will be undertaken at the Central European University, Budapest
Eligible Universities: Applications will only be accepted from the following universities:
- An-Najah National University, Faculty of Economics & Social Sciences
- An-Najah National University, Faculty of Law
- American University of Beirut, Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Birzeit University Muwatin Institute for Democracy and Human Rights
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Makerere University School of Law
- School of Public Policy at Central European University
- Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs
- The International University of Rabat, School of Political Science (Science Po Rabat)
- The University of Chicago, Harris School of Public Policy
- The University of Hong Kong, Journalism and Media Studies Centre
- The University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Law
- University of the Andes, Alberto Lleras Camargo School of Government
- University of the Andes, Masters in International Law
- University of Pretoria Centre for Human Rights
- University of Toronto Munk School of Global Affairs
- Only candidates of the above schools will be accepted.
- If you are not a master’s candidate in one of the programs listed above, we cannot accept your application at this time.
How to Apply: Applications for 2018 participation will be released to eligible universities in fall 2017.
Application Deadline: Internships are ongoing
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476