Australian Government is currently inviting applications from students for Endeavour Research Fellowships made available for Australian and non-Australian students. This fellowship is exclusively available for students to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for international students to do the same in Australia.
The Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the Australian Government’s competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for Australians to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for overseas citizens to do the same in Australia.
IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0.
Related Post: Study abroad on low tuition universities in Australia
All recipients will receive: travel allowance: $3,000 (provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances); establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships); monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid up to the maximum category duration on a pro-rata basis)*; health insurance for the full category duration (OSHC for international recipients); travel insurance (excluding during programme for international recipients); Endeavour scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
To be eligible to receive an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship, applicants must:
- Be aged 18 years or over at the start of their course.
- Be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country (section 8)
- Commence their proposed program after 1 January 2018 and no later than 30 November 2018.
- Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended program prior to 2018 are not eligible to apply
- Provide all relevant supporting documentation (section 9)
- Not currently hold or have completed, after 1 January 2016, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government).
- Not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour scholarship or fellowship
How to apply
Applications are encouraged to submit their applications using the Endeavour Online application system. Applicants should commence their applications early and submit their application as early as possible during the application period due to the large volume of users on the system in the lead up to the closing date. Submitting early ensures that you will not have any last minute technical problems due to the large number of applications being submitted
Related Post: Free tuition medical university in Cuba and how to apply
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476