The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are currently offering distinguished fellowships for outstanding young innovators and thinkers who are interested in pursuing a project in a different field from that of their previous research.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other, interdisciplinary approaches – following the example set by Albert Einstein.
Fellowships will be taken in Germany
The fellowship includes living accommodations for five to six months in the garden cottage of Einstein`s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg, only a short distance away from the universities and academic institutions of Potsdam and Berlin. The fellow will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant. It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a PhD.
- Candidates must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a PhD.
- Please note that no fellowships will be given for dissertation research. The proposed project must be significantly different in content and preferably filed and formed from the applicant’s previous work.
- German and internat
- Applications should be submitted via email or by post.Also for Applications for 2018 include a CV, a two-page project proposal, and two letters of recommendation.
- Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before April 15, 2017
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this Einstein fellowship.
Eligible Countries: Applicants from any part of the world can apply.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057