The University of Manchester is currently offering up to four scholarships for selected master’s courses to applicants from Ethiopia.
Application Deadline: Apply on or before 31st January 2018
Eligible Countries: Scholarships will be taken in Ethiopia
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in the UK
Scholarship Type: Masters
Eligibility: Our master’s scholarships are aimed at talented applicants, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds. To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- have at least 18 months’ work experience (this includes unpaid internships or voluntary work);
- hold a bachelor’s degree with an overall grade of excellent, or preferably a master’s degree. The awards are for academically outstanding students and typically this means that you are in the top 10% of your class;
- be a resident citizen of Ethiopia and have not previously studied outside Africa;
- be committed to returning home and able to demonstrate the potential to make a positive impact on the future of Ethiopia;
- have a clear idea of how studying in Manchester will benefit both your career and the wider community.
Number of Awards: 4 scholarships will be available.
Value of Award: These scholarships will cover full tuition fees, return international air fares and living expenses.
Duration of Award: Scholarships will last the duration of candidate’s chosen course
How to Apply: You don’t need to have an offer of admission to apply for the scholarship. Please do not apply for master’s admission separately; if your scholarship application is successful then an academic offer will be made.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057