The South China University of Technology is currently offering SCUT International Scholarship. Selected students will receive a full or partial exemption from tuition and registration fees for the normal duration of the degree.
The South China University of Technology is a major public research university in China. It is located in the Tianhe District and Panyu District of Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong Province, China.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships will be available for pursuing undergraduate programs, master programs and doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships will be awarded for students to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Selected students will receive a full or partial exemption from tuition and registration fees for the normal duration of the degree. The level of benefits depends upon the applicant’s academic excellence in previous academic achievements.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants studying to earn a Bachelor’s degree must have high school diploma and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English
How to Apply:
Note that applicants must first apply on the website: http://www.scut.edu.cn/apply, fill the application form online and upload the following documents:
- Passport copy (photo page);
- Highest diploma and transcripts;
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (postgraduate applicants only, no less than 500words);
- Two reference letters in Chinese or English from previous professors or associate professors (postgraduate applicants only);
- Foreigner “Physical Examination Form”, must be filled in English or Chinese
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476