ACU Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships allow successful applicants to benefit from the expertise and teachings provided by universities in low and middle income countries around the Commonwealth. These awards are majorly funded by the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP).
Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 11th March 2018 at midnight GMT.
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are for applicants from commonwealth Low and Middle Income Countries
To be taken at (Universities): Scholarships will be taken at the following universities in Low and Middle Income countries:
- Bangladesh – University of Dhaka, one scholarship available (all Master’s courses)
- Botswana – University of Botswana, one scholarship available (all Master’s courses)
- Ghana – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), two scholarships available (all Master’s courses)
- Ghana – University of Ghana, one scholarship available (all Master’s courses)
- Pakistan – COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT), two scholarships available (all Master’s courses)
- Rwanda – University of Rwanda two scholarships available (Computer Science, Engineering, Environmental Conservation, Medicine)
- Swaziland – University of Swaziland, two scholarships available (Animal Science, Conservation Ecology, Crop Science, Family Nursing Practice, Horticulture and Midwifery courses only)
- Tanzania – University of Dar es Salaam, one scholarship available (Agriculture, Economics, Engineering and Technology, ICT, Mathematics and Natural Resources courses only)
- West Indies – University of the West Indies, one scholarship available (various Master’s courses)
Award Info: Association of Commonwealth Universities is currently offering 13 scholarships, tenable at ACU member universities in 9 low and middle income Commonwealth countries. For more information about each scholarship and to apply, click on the Scholarship Webpage link below.
The scholarships give talented students – who can be from any Commonwealth country other than the host country – the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree while developing new skills and experiencing life in another country.
Scholarship Type: Only masters taught programs.
- Applicant must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country other than the host country (See list of commonwealth countries in link above).
- Applicant must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
Number of Awardees: 13 scholarships will be available in all.
Value of Scholarship: Note that these scholarships are fully-funded. They provide full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance).
How to Apply: Interested candidates should click the Scholarship Webpage link below For more information about each university scholarship and to apply.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476