Through a $ 13 million partnership with the MasterCard foundation, Ashesi University College will be awarding, significant financial support to qualified undergraduate students who need such assistance to pursue bachelor’s degree
Half of the scholarship funded by the MasterCard foundation will be awarded to non-Ghanaians. This scholarship covers not only the full tuition, but also includes housing in Ashesi’s residence halls, meals on campus for international students after the second year.
Application deadline: 29th June 2017
About the award: Typically, scholarships are awarded to students from low income and middle income families. Any family that cannot afford the full fees should complete a financial aid application form and return it with their admissions application. The Scholarship Committee will determine the amount of your award on the basis of demonstrated need and the strength of your application.
Number of awards: Limited
Value of scholarship: Scholars at Ashesi represent some of the best and brightest students from across the African continent, and will receive a holistic education that includes:
- Comprehensive scholarship: Students receive financial support for fees, books and supplies, transportation, accommodation, and stipends.
- Life long skills -: Scholars at Ashesi benefit from enrichment in skill areas relevant to success, such as critical thinking, communications, and entrepreneurship.
- Transition support: Scholars will receive support during their transition into Ashesi, and the workforce, with mentoring, career counseling, internships and other life skills coaching.
- Give back component: An integral component s the commitment to give back to their communities. Students will get to actively work on this through volunteer and community service opportunities.
- Career opportunities:Since Ashesi’s inception, some 90% of our graduates have stayed to work and contribute to growth and development in Africa; over 95% our graduates receive job offers within months of graduation.
- A global alumni network: Graduates of the Programme will be connected through a network that offers information, resources, and opportunities to learn from other scholars and Ashesi graduates around the world.
Duration of program: 4 years
How to apply:
- click here tobegin your online application https://ashesi.azurewebsites.net/
(However, if you would prefer to fill a paper application, download the forms below)
- Application Form http://ashesi.edu.gh/images/admissions/docs/Ashesi_Admissions_Form_2017_2018.pdf
- Scholarship Form http://ashesi.edu.gh/images/admissions/docs/Ashesi_Scholarship_Form_2017_2018.pdf
Submit your completed forms:
Ashesi University College
PMB CT3, Cantonments,
Scan completed application and email to: email@example.com
Ashesi University College,
1 University Avenue,
Click here to apply
Important note: the admission office can only process your application upon receipt of the proof of payment. The university is not liable for payment transferred into the wrong account or those which may not, due to bank error, reflect in Ashesi’s bank account
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476