Application Deadline: Endeavor to submit applications on or before 16th March 2017.
Eligible Countries: Apply if you hail from commonwealth countries
Scholarship country: All scholarships will be undertaken in UK
Eligible Fields of Study: The Taught Masters courses offered for the academic year 2017/18 by the University of Warwick in partnership with the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission are the following 10 courses only :
MSc in Healthcare Operational Management – Warwick Manufacturing Group
MSc in Economics and International Financial Economics – Economics
MA in Global and Comparative History – History
LLM in International Development Law and Human Rights – School of Law
MSc in Biotechnology, Bioprocessing and Business Management – School of Life Sciences
MSc in Food Security – School of Life Sciences
MSc in Sustainable Crop Development; Agronomy for the 21st Century – School of Life Sciences
MA in Gender and International Development – Sociology
MA in International Development – Politics and International Studies
MA in International Political Economy – Politics and International Studies
Eligibility: To apply for these scholarships, candidate must:
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country (for a full list of eligible countries, see the terms and conditions in link below)
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2017
- By August 2017, hold a first degree of either first or upper second class (2:1) classification, or lower second class (2:2) classification plus a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK
Selection Criteria: Meet the criteria quoted below to stand a chance of winning the scholarship.
- You should possess a competitive academic qualification.
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarships cover full tuition fees, offer a generous stipend, provide airfare to the UK and return home and an allowance for warm clothing.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: In addition to the University’s own online study application, applicants mustsubmit a funding application via the Commission’s electronic application system by 16th March 2017. No late applications will be considered.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476