Application Deadline: Endeavor to submit applications on or before 16th March 2017.
Eligible Countries: Apply if you hail from commonwealth countries
Scholarship country: All scholarships will be undertaken in UK
Eligible Fields of Study: The Taught Masters courses offered for the academic year 2017/18 by the University of Warwick in partnership with the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission are the following 10 courses only :
MSc in Healthcare Operational Management – Warwick Manufacturing Group
MSc in Economics and International Financial Economics – Economics
MA in Global and Comparative History – History
LLM in International Development Law and Human Rights – School of Law
MSc in Biotechnology, Bioprocessing and Business Management – School of Life Sciences
MSc in Food Security – School of Life Sciences
MSc in Sustainable Crop Development; Agronomy for the 21st Century – School of Life Sciences
MA in Gender and International Development – Sociology
MA in International Development – Politics and International Studies
MA in International Political Economy – Politics and International Studies
Eligibility: To apply for these scholarships, candidate must:
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country (for a full list of eligible countries, see the terms and conditions in link below)
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2017
- By August 2017, hold a first degree of either first or upper second class (2:1) classification, or lower second class (2:2) classification plus a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK
Selection Criteria: Meet the criteria quoted below to stand a chance of winning the scholarship.
- You should possess a competitive academic qualification.
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Value of Scholarship: The Scholarships cover full tuition fees, offer a generous stipend, provide airfare to the UK and return home and an allowance for warm clothing.
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply: In addition to the University’s own online study application, applicants mustsubmit a funding application via the Commission’s electronic application system by 16th March 2017. No late applications will be considered.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057