Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 2nd February, 2017 at midnight CET (annual).
Eligible Countries: International. You can apply for all four scholarships, however it is only citizens in a country on the OECD/DAC list that can apply for the fourth scholarship option.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will be undertaken in Sweden
Scholarship Info: This year, the Admissions Office at the University of Gothenburg will offer four types of scholarships namely:
- The University of Gothenburg Study Scholarship, which is funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, and covers the complete tuition fee for a study programme at the University of Gothenburg.
- A scholarship funded by Adlerbert Foundations, which contributes to accommodation expenses for all the applicants who have been granted the University of Gothenburg Study Scholarship.
- A scholarship funded by Adlerbert Foundations, which covers the complete tuition fee for a study programme at the University of Gothenburg and contributes to accommodation expenses.
- A scholarship funded by Adlerbert Foundations, which is specifically intended for applicants who are citizens of an annual prioritized country from the OECD/DAC list, that and covers the complete tuition fee for a study programme at the University of Gothenburg and contributes to living and accommodation expenses.
Scholarship Type:Only Masters taught programs.
- To be eligible for the scholarship selection process, you must meet the entry requirements and be admitted in the first selection to a two-year Master’s Programme at the University of Gothenburg which you have applied for, in the first admission round with application deadline 16 January 2017.
- Scholarships are offered to applicants demonstrating a high level of academic performance. The selection process consists of an assessment made by academic and administrative staff at the University of Gothenburg. Priority is given to those who apply to the University of Gothenburg as their first choice.
- You can apply for all four scholarships, however it is only citizens in a country on the OECD/DAC list that can apply for the fourth scholarship option.
Selection: The selection process takes place in early spring, i.e. during the same period of time that the applications for programme studies are processed. Scholarship notifications are sent out via e-mail around the same time as the Second Notification of Selection Results is published.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Value of Scholarship: Scholarship is fully funded and will fund costs associated with studying at the university.
How to Apply:Note that scholarship applications will be open between 17 January 2017 (9 a.m. GMT 1) and 2 February 2017 (9 a.m. GMT 1). Also Access to the scholarship application form will be enabled as soon as the scholarship application period opens.
Please note that you must first apply via universityadmissions.se for one or several two-year Master’s Programmes, with application deadline 16 January 2017, before applying for the scholarships. Once you have applied for studies you will receive an application number which is required in the scholarship application. Deadline for scholarship applications is 2 February 2017.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476