Application Deadline: Submit applications by 15th April, 2017 (fall intake only)
Eligible Countries: You are eligible to apply if you are an International student.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will be taken in China
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- Note: MBA is short for Master of Business Administration;
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Doctoral degree programs
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- They should not be enrolled degree students in any Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Applicants should be high school graduates under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese government.
Number of Scholarships: Not indicated.
Value of Scholarships: Not stipulated.
Type A: Full Scholarship:
- a waiver of tuition fee
- free on-campus dormitory accommodation
- Stipend: Bachelor: RMB 1100/ month; Master: RMB 1700/ month; PhD: RMB 2100/ month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Type B: Partial Scholarship:
(1) a waiver of tuition fee
(2) Free on-campus dormitory accommodation
(3) Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China
Duration of Scholarship:
(1) Bachelor’s Degree Program: 4 to 5 years
(2) Master’s degree programs: 2 to 3 years
(3) Doctoral degree programs: 3 to 4 years
How to Apply:
Step 1: Complete the online application procedure at SGS Online Application System (
Step 2: Complete the online application procedure at Shanghai University online application (www.apply.shu.edu.cn).
Step 3: Complete the online payment for the non-refundable application fee RMB 500.
Please check this link for more information:
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476