Deadline: Apply on or bef0re January 31, 2017
Date: Summit will take place from July 16 – 20, 2017.
Applications are currently open for the 2017 Global Youth Summit taking place 16 – 20 July in Switzerland. The Summit will convene 60 Changemakers for a superlative life-changing week of training sessions, networking and workshops. The strongest candidates will be invited to participate at the Summit, assessing their track record of advocacy, campaigning, social entrepreneurship, community activism and volunteerism, whilst ensuring geographical and gender representation.
Global Changemakers’ (GCM) objective aims to empower young people to catalyse social change by equipping them them with skills, contacts, opportunities, and a world-wide community of like-minded people to make a difference.
- GCM is looking for the most inspiring young social entrepreneurs, community activists, advocates and campaigners from across the globe;
- Participants should be aged between 18 and 23 years of age on the dates of the summit.
- Note that if selected, your flight (from your country’s main airport), board and lodging costs will be fully covered for the duration of the summit;
- Additional personal expenses, as well as visas to enter Switzerland (for those who require one) are not included.
In order to apply, you will need to:
- Pay for your $35 application fee (please make sure to copy the Transaction number provided by PayPal and paste it on the online application form);
- Do a 2 minute application video (you can read the video instructions here);
- Fill in an online application form;
- You can prepare your written application form using this PDF as a reference and copy- paste your answers directly to the form.
The application deadline is Tuesday January 31, 6 p.m. Central European Time.
Click here for more information.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476