Chinese Government Scholarship- Chinese University Program Is A Full Scholarship Established By The Ministry Of Education To Support Chinese Universities To Enrol Outstanding International Students For Post Graduates Studies In China.
Application Timeline: 15th April ( generally)
Offered Annually? Yes
Type: Masters, Doctorate
Eligible Area of Study:
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- International Communication
About the scholarship: chines university program is a full time scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education office in specific province or autonomous region to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies inchina.it only support graduate students.
- Applicants must be citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants degree are that applicants must be:
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder and be under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s degree program.
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Awards: This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
Value of Scholarship: The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
How to Apply:
- Step 1 – Apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking this program.
- Step 2 – Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information System （Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in）, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard
- copy. Please consult your target university for the Instructions of the CGS Information System and Agency Number.
- Step 3 – Submit all your application documents to your target university before the deadline.
You need to apply between early January and early April. Please consult the Chinese universities for the specific deadline of each year.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476