Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 28th March 2017 (23.59 BST)
Eligible Countries: Top preference will be given to international students from East and Central African Countries. The scholarship panel are especially interested in applications from strong candidates resident in Uganda and Kenya who are refugees, internally displaced or have otherwise been affected by conflict.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will be undertaken at UK.
Eligible Field of Study: The scholarships are open to students applying for the following taught masters programmes to begin their studies in September 2017:
- MSc Agroforestry
- MSc Conservation and Land Management
- MSc Environment and Business Management
- MSc Environmental Forestry
- MSc International Banking
- LLM International Criminal Law and International Human Rights Law
- MSc Public Health and Health Promotion
- LLM Public Procurement Law and Strategy
- MSc Wetland Science for Conservation
Scholarship Type: Masters scholarships.
Eligibility: To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country, preference will be given to students from Central and East African Countries
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2017
- By August 2017, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK
Number of Scholarships: 6 scholarships will be awarded.
Value of Scholarship:
- Scholarships will cover airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award
- It will equally cover tuition as well.
- Your stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,034 per month will be taken care of.
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a dissertation, where applicable
- Warm clothing allowance and visa reimbursement, where applicable Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
No additional allowances are available for spouses or other dependants
How to Apply: You must make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS). Click here for full information on how to use the EAS, including detailed guides.
Click here for more info
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057