Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 30th April 2017
Eligible Countries: Only applicants from Egypt should apply.
Scholarship country: American University in Cairo, Egypt
These fully funded scholarships are offered on a yearly basis. That said, SCE is offering a limited number of scholarships to intelligent Egyptian youth, with limited financial resources, who are graduates of national universities and the following is information about the Career Certificates and Translation Diplomas offered in the scholarship:
- Human Resources Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Sales Management
- Professional Public Relations
- Professional Conference and Event Management
- Strategic Procurement Management
- Logistics Management
- Legal and UN translation Diploma
- Media and Literacy Translation
- Applicants should not exceed the age of 28 by July, 1 , 2017
- Non SCE career certificate learners/holders are eligible to apply for the SCE Scholarship
- Passing the Arabic Proficiency Test (APT). See link below for translation diploma applicants (Certificates number 10 and 11)
- Passing the Standardized English Proficiency Test (SEPT). See link below for the required score of level B1A.
Please register for the SEPT and APT in any of the below dates (Registration should be completed before exam date):
- March 29, 2017
- April 1, 2017
- April 2, 2017
- April 4, 2017
- April 8, 2017
Selection Criteria: The applicant’s socioeconomic status is considered.
Number of Scholarships: Scholarships are limited
Value of Scholarship: All scholarships are fully-funded
Duration of Scholarship: The duration of the scholarship does not exceed one year (July 2017 – June 2018).
How to Apply: Click here for the scholarship application form
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476