You are warmly invited to apply for the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2017 and attend the Young Founders Conference in Berlin, Germany taking place from 13 to 16 September 2017.
The Westerwelle Foundation for International Understanding supports collaboration that transcends borders: between young entrepreneurs, executives and decision makers from around the world. The Foundation is reputed for globally connecting people and ideas and creating safe spaces for interaction and innovation. It fosters an approach that puts consensus over conflict and community cooperation over confrontation.
As part of the Young Founders Programme, the Westerwelle Foundation hosts an annual conference in Berlin: the Young Founders Conference. Its focus is to connect young founders from developing and emerging economies with each other and with the German startup scene. The participants of the Young Founders Conference 2017 will have the unique opportunity to meet and interact with successful German entrepreneurs and political decision makers and will join a network of like-minded outstanding young founders from developing and emerging countries.
Taking place in Germany
During the one year long programme, you will get access to:
- The Young Founders Conference in Berlin, 13 to 16 September 2017
- Travel and accommodation will be covered by the Westerwelle Foundation.
- A mentoring programme
- Invitations and scholarships for entrepreneurship conferences
- Online coaching and webinars
- An international alumni network
- Have recently (0-5 years) started a for-profit company with a scalable business model
- Be based in a developing or emerging country or have a strong business focus on developing and emerging countries
- Possess a good working knowledge of English
- Although there is no fixed age limit, the entrepreneurs in our programme are typically between 20 and 35 years old.
Eligible Regions: Open to all international applicants
To apply, endeavor to fill out the application form by 30 April 2017.
Application Deadline: Deadline is April 30, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057