Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships (SSS) is a renowned scholarship programme of for international students. There is a contributory and matched funding between the Scottish Government and Scottish Higher Education Institutions. This scholarship scheme will offer upwards of 100 awards, each valued at £4000. These are towards the tuition fees, for any one year of full time study, on an Undergraduate, Masters or PhD course at any of Scotland’s higher education institutions.
The scholarships are designed to support the promotion of Scotland as a learning nation and a science nation and are therefore targeted at the priority sectors of creative industries, life sciences, technology, financial services and renewable and clean energy.
Scholarships will be taken in Scotland
The scheme offers up to 100 awards, valued at £4,000 towards the tuition fees of successful applicants.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course before an application can be considered.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Pakistan, USA or the People’s Republic of China (Hong Kong also being eligible as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
- Complete an application form and submit it by the closing date of 12th May 2017 Midnight (GMT).
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- The selected course program must be an undergraduate, Masters or PhD level course in one of the following broad
- subject areas: Science, technology, creative industries, financial services, renewable and clean energy.
- Courses must be full time and delivered in Scotland. Online, distance learning or courses delivered at a Scottish university campus overseas are not eligible for the scholarship.
Eligible Regions: Canada, China, India, Pakistan, United State
You should complete the application form which you can get by clicking the “Apply Now”. Please note that you need an unconditional or conditional offer from your university before your application can be considered.
Application Deadline: May 12, 2017
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476