Deadline: Submit applications on or before January 20, 2017
Location: The scholarship location is UK.
Number of Scholarships: A total of 12 scholarships will be awarded.
The University of Oxford is currently inviting applications for Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme for international candidates. Scholarships will be available for pursuing full-time graduate degree programs at the University of Oxford.
This scholarship is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were established by virtue of a groundbreaking funding arrangement to assist the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from around the world.
Scholarships will be available purely for pursuing full-time graduate degrees at the University of Oxford.
Scholarships are available in the following subjects:
- MSc in African Studies
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
- MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MPhil in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MPhil in Economics
- MSc in Economics for Development
- MPhil in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MPhil in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Financial Economics
- DPhil in Geography and the Environment
- MSc in Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc in Global Health Science
- DPhil in International Development
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MPhil in International Relations
- MPhil in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Law and Finance
- Magister Juris (MJur)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Mathematical and Computational Finance
- MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc in Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- MSc in Migration Studies
- MPhil in Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies
- MPhil in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MPhil in Politics (Comparative Government)
- MPhil in Politics (Political Theory)
- MSc in Politics Research
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- MSc in Statistical Science
- MPhil in Tibetan and Himalayan Studies
- MPhil Traditional East Asia
- MPhil in Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management
This is a fully funded scholarship and will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living expenses (of at least £14,296). Scholarships will run for the full duration of the proposed scholarship.
- You are eligible to apply if you are applying to start a new graduate program at Oxford.
- All candidates are expected to return to their country of ordinary residence once their course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- Applicants should demonstrate a strong connection between their subject of study and their longer-term career objectives, explaining how they intend they see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level. Preference will be given to Master’s course applicants. If these ones are applying for a DPhil, they must be able to demonstrate how your DPhil studies will benefit your future career in leadership.
Eligible and passionate applicants should complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire (see Related documents on this page) and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
International applicants are eligible to apply:
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476