Deadline: Submit applications on or before November 12, 2016
Eco-generation of Samsung Engineering is currently offering opportunities to the young students to participate in the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp happening in Seoul, South Korea. The organization will fully sponsor respective winners around the world to explore the environmental awareness activities.
All winners will be given the grand opportunity to be part of the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp which program includes specialist lecture, laboratory demonstrations and experiments, hands-on project, presentation competition and a variety of other activities in order to advance their awareness on the role and commitment to energy efficiency, energy conservation, and mitigating energy-related impacts on the environment. The trip to the 2017 Global Eco-Leader Camp will be in February, 2017 for 6 days and be fully sponsored by Samsung Engineering.
- Participants: All Eco-generation members around the world that are aged between 13 and 16;
- Facilitator: Eco-generation member aged 18 or older.
The trip to the 2017 Global Eco-Leader Camp is happening in February, 2017 for 6 days and be fully sponsored by Samsung Engineering.
- Participants shall duly represent the country they’re from during the Camp.
- They shall actively be part of the programs and group projects.
- They shall also follow the instructions of the facilitator and staffs of the Summit for safety.
- One shall post the experiences in the GYELS after returning back to their country within 3 weeks.
- The facilitator shall be pat of Planning / Organizing / Executing the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Program in close cooperation with Eco-generation team.
- Coaching and Mentoring for the participants of 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp.
- One shall post the experiences in the Global Eco-Leaders Camp after returning back to their country within 3 weeks.
- Visit Eco-generation website to check the selection details : Home>E-gen Event>Monthly Event>No. 92.
- Write an essay on “How can we motivate people to conserve energy?” in the Content column of the application form. (600 -800 words).
- Attach your CV in the attachment column.
- Press Submit button on the bottom.
- To confirm your application, please visit Home > E-gen Event > Monthly Event.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476