Application Deadline:Submit applications on or before Friday, 28th October, 2016 at 5pm.
Eligible Countries: Only citizens Ghana
Scholarship Country: Kwame Nkruma University, Ghana
Eligible Course: Engineering
- You can apply if you are a first (1st ) year student of the University, currently pursuing full time programmes from the College of Engineering.
- Note that all interested and eligible applicants must be Ghanaian Regular Students (Non- Fee paying).
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application
- High preference will be given to female applicants .
Selection Criteria: All interested applicants must have results of Aggregate Six (6) to Nine (9) and also provide PROOF OF NEED.
Value of Scholarship:Usually fully funded scholarships covering all expenses.
How to Apply: Applicants should include the following documents in their application;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters/Testimonial
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
Note that application forms and other detailed information can be downloaded from the KNUST Website,found (Here)
Completed Application forms and all required attachments should be addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar
Students Financial Services Office
And must be submitted at the SFS Office, Room 16, in the J. Harper Building, at Commercial Area.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057