Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 13th November 2016
Eligible Countries: Only students from Nigeria
Scholarship Institution: Scholarships will be taken in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
Eligible Fields of Study: The courses are shown below–
– Agricultural Sciences
– Business Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Computer Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Pure and Applied Sciences
– Land & Quantity Surveying
– Medical Sciences
Scholarship Info: Every year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total Scholarship scheme seeks to promote academic excellence and quality manpower development in Nigeria. This is one of such ways that Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development and empowernment of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
Type: Full time 100 level and 200 level undergraduate students in any Nigerian university.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Applicants should be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- They should be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of submitting an application.
- Also possess and show proof of having sat for SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Candidates with less than 200 score in UTME should not apply really
- Candidates with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent should not apply as well
- 300 level students and above need are not expected to apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships are available .
Value of Scholarship: Not determined yet, but usually full scholarships covering all expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: This is a onetime financial support available for the duration of your program.
How to Apply
- Personal Information: Input your name, date of birth and permanent home address. Also upload your recent passport photograph as well.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- 6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- 7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
- You will need to register here
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476