Application Deadline: Submit applications on or before 4th November, 2016.
Eligible Countries:Only Nigeria
Scholarship Country: Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
– Agricultural Sciences
– Business Administration
– Banking & Finance
– Computer Sciences
– Environmental Sciences
– Pure and Applied Sciences
– Land & Quantity Surveying
– Medical Sciences
More Info: Every year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award fully funded scholarships to deserving and diligent Nigerian students to study in tertiary institutions across the country..
The Total Scholarship scheme hopes to promote academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of such ways Total is demonstrating its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
Eligible Students: Applicants in full time 100 level and 200 level undergraduate students in any Nigerian university.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Applicants should be fully registered FULL TIME undergraduate student in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show concrete proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Note that Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Lastly, current beneficiaries/recipients of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency should not apply
Number of Scholarships: Several scholarships will be awarded.
Value of Scholarship: Not confirmed. But usually full scholarships covering all expenses.
Duration of Scholarship: For the duration of the selected program.
How to Apply
- Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
- Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
- Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
- University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
- Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
- 6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- 7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
- You will need to register here
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057