Deadline: Submit applications on or before August 7, 2016
Date: The summit is billed to take place from November 24- 26, 2016.
The Youth Time International Movement is currently inviting journalists to apply for the 2016 fully funded Youth Time Global Forum billed to take place in Jakarta, Indonesia from the 24th to the 26th of November, 2016.
The Youth Time Global Forum in Jakarta is a unique event and opportunity which will assemble more than 150 participants from all over the world. The topic of the annually organized event is always related to the location and actuality of the matter. Accordingly, the Youth Time NGO is organizing the November 2016 Youth Time Global Forum in the capital of Indonesia, where sustainability is more than ever at the heart of the discussion. Young people who are looking for inspiration and people who have innovative ideas on how to tackle these issues will be brought together at this event, to come to a winning solution for change, to further the cause of more sustainable development of the world.
Accepted participants will have a chance to win Youth Time’s Idea Grant for the project proposal that wins first place, acquiring direct support for implementing the winning project. The second place winner will get a six month paid internship, and the third place winner will be offered a six-month free scholarship.
- You are eligible to apply if your current employment is in national or international media (newspaper, magazine, news agency, TV, radio, or news portal);
- You should possess significant journalistic experience and deep understanding of current global trends in youth politics and social life;
- Efficiency, a track record of tolerance, and a readiness for new experiences;
- A credible platform for publishing at least one announcement about the Youth Time Global Forum before August 15th and a few articles or posts within two weeks after the event;
- Journalists from all over the world are welcome to apply;
- Fluent English is a pre-requisite.
The entire costs of attending the forum will be catered for by the organizers. Including travel costs, accommodation for two nights, and meals. However, the journalist will have to cover personal visa costs.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057