The Telenor Youth Forum is a coveted global platform that is established on the ideology of “digitization for peace”. This forum will provide young leaders from around the world the opportunity to come together and tackle global and social challenges. The journey will begin in Oslo, in December, during the week of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony. Selected youth participants will form teams, with each team dedicated to a social challenge. They will spend their first days together, developing a plan for creating dialogue, engagement and potentially a solution, using digital technology, for how that challenge can be addressed.
- Apply if you are between 20 and 28 years of age in 2016;
- Apply if you are fluent in English;
- You are eligible to apply if you are a permanent resident from one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Bulgaria, Denmark, Hungary, India, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Serbia, Sweden, Thailand;
- Applicants who are passionate about driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community with some proven experience;
- Attending university or have completed higher education;
- Someone with big ideas and a desire to make a difference.
Benefits of Participating:
- Successful applicants will attend the kick-off event in Oslo, Norway.
- They will Join a global team of youth to tackle a social challenge.
- They will have access to world class mentors and chance to build meaningful relationships with Telenor.
- Take part in the Nobel Peace Prize festivities, including the concert event.
- A mid-year event in Bangkok.
- Create a digital exhibition of your work, with the Nobel Peace Center.
- Certificate of participation from Telenor Group and the Nobel Peace Center.
- Step 1:
- Fill in your personal details, providing relevant information about yourself.
- Step 2:
- Under the section “Cover Letter”, submit a blog-style post about your passion and experience in driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community. Your text should be max 350 words.
- Step 3:
- Upload your CV to the system. Please review and make sure you are happy with your application.
- Telenor Youth Forum gathers 2 candidates from each of Telenor Group’s 13 markets in the Nordic region, Central Eastern Europe and Asia. In total, 26 candidates will be invited to the event in Oslo.
- The selection process is completed within the home market of the candidate in consultation with Telenor Group.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057