Deadline:Submit applications on or before August 26, 2016
Date: The date for the youth camp is October 13 – 16, 2016.
Applications are currently invited for the ImpactAimers youth camp happening in Ireland on 13-16 October 2016.
The ImpactAimers youth exchange is a unique program as it is organised and facilitated entirely by dynamic and young social entrepreneurs from around Europe and North Africa. The engagement of successful young social entrepreneurs will ensure that each participant will receive personalised assistance to take the next steps in their journey, as well as authentic and hands-on insights into the life of social entrepreneurs.
Young people living in the island of Ireland aged 18-30 will be afforded a space for story-telling, peer-coaching and small group activities. The youth exchange will be an opportunity for Irish changemakers to join a global community of young people who are committed to using social enterprise to achieve positive change.
Note that you are eligible to apply for ImpactAimers if you are between 18-30 years old who genuinely wants to become a changemaker. Participants are expected to reside in Ireland.
- Identify the current and future challenges society faces.
- Understand the key opportunities offered by the fields of social entrepreneurship, social innovation, and changemaking to addressed the identified challenges.
- Learn the importance of essential mindsets and skillsets for being an effective changemaker.
- Commitment to their unique purpose as a changemaker.
- Resilience to bounce back from any setback and carry on with their work.
- Compassion to improve their relationships with themselves and others.
- Map the issue they care about.
- Design strategies to tackle the issue.
- Collaborate with others to co-create change.
Finally, the purpose of this program is to build a strong changemaker and social entrepreneurship network in Ireland.
Click here to apply
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057