Scholarship Info: Sheffield Hallam University UK is currently offering the Transform Together scholarships for individuals seeking full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs.
- Submit 31 on May 2016 for September 2016 start
- Submit 1 November 2016 for January 2017 start
Eligible Field of Study:
Please note that all Scholarship applications will be welcome from those holding offers for the following full-time taught postgraduate courses
- MSc International Events and Conference Management
- MA TESOL
- MSc Technical Architecture
- MA Design
- MSc Food Manufacturing Engineering
- MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice
- MSc Sport Business Management
If you are ambitious and are an international student then this competitive scholarship is for you.
Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the next academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not specified
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
To be eligible for these scholarships you:
- Should be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- be self-funding your studies
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Value of Scholarship
- 2015/16 – a full (100% discount) or half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and half fee waiver (50% discount) for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- 2016/17 – a half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Duration of Scholarship: These scholarships will be available for the full period of the study
Eligible Countries:You can apply if you are an International student
Scholarship country: The Sheffield Hallam University in the UK
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, follow these steps
- Check you meet you the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- When you have received an offer from Sheffield Hallam, download the scholarship application form
- Complete and return the scholarship application form with transcripts firstname.lastname@example.org by
- 31 May 2016 for September 2016 start
- 1 November 2016 for January 2017 start
- Once your application is submitted, a panel will review the scholarship application
- Note that you will be notified if you have been successful approximately one month after the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
Click here to apply
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476