Applications are requested for Soraya Al Salti Scholarship by MBC Al Amal for the academic year 2018-2019. This scholarship, managed by Newton Education Services, offers a number of fully funded and partial scholarships for Arab women looking to undertake a master’s degree in various fields, for up to two years.
The purpose of the scholarship is providing full or partial funding to Female nationals of the MENA region.
NEWTON is an education services company. Their motto is to enhance the academic and social skills of Egyptian students in order to prepare them for a successful university experience.
Course Level: Scholarships are offered to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in various fields, for up to two years.
Scholarship Award: Full or partial tuition and/or living expenses coverage for a maximum of two years.
Number of Scholarships: Various scholarships are open.
Scholarship can be taken in Egypt
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be qualified for the scholarship:
- Female national of the MENA region
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic record
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities, community development or entrepreneurial initiative)
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or significant community service-related activities.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- Depending on the field of study, candidates may be required to sit for the GRE or GMAT exam.
Nationality: Female national of the MENA region are qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited academic institution.
English Language Requirements: English language proficiency is needed. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS. Depending on the field of study, candidates may be needed to sit for the GRE or GMAT exam.
How to Apply: Please email your application and needed documents by post and Email: soraya.scholarship-at-newton-prep.com.
- Completed and signed application form (including universities/program/countries of choice)
- A personal statement
- Updated resume
- Undergraduate and/or graduate transcripts (in English)
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE/GMAT score (if applicable)
- One personal photo
- HR letter from current employer or salary slip/ 6-month bank statement in the case of unemployment.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is August 31, 2017.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476