Eligible Countries: Scholarships available for students in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America and South America
Scholarship country: University of Oslo, Norway
Brief description: University of Oslo in Norway is currently offering the International Summer School – ISS Scholarships in both Bachelors and Masters Degrees for international students.
Eligible Courses: Bachelors and Masters Courses at the University
Scholarship Info: The International Summer School – abbreviated ISS will offer distinguished scholarships to applicants from select regions of the world.Check above for the list of select regions. Note that competitions for these scholarship places is competitive and funds are limited, so most of the scholarships awarded are partial in nature.
Scholarship Type:Both bachelors and masters degree programs.
Select full and partial scholarships will be available purely for candidates who are enrolled at one of UiO’spartner institutions in Central America and South America
- International citizens from countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Central America or South America are elligible to apply for full or partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
- Applicants must demonstrate that their academic and professional background are the same as the course they are applying for. For example, a person with an engineering degree will not be considered for a course in human rights or peace studies.
- Applicants who are enrolled at one of UiO’s partner institutions in Central America and South America may also apply for both full and partial scholarships for Master’s courses.
To be awarded the ISS scholarship, recipients must demonstrate the following:
- Ensure your academic background is relevant to the course you apply for
- Ensure your professional background is relevant to the course you apply for.
- You should demonstrate financial need.
Number of Scholarships: A total of 50 full scholarships will be awarded.
Value of Scholarship: Full and partial scholarships
Duration of Scholarship: not Indicated
Deadline:Endeavor submit your applications on or before February 1 2017
How to Apply
Apply online as a scholarship applicant, and remember to complete and upload the scholarship form with your application. In the scholarship form, you will be asked to specify the amount of money needed to participate. Click here to apply