For courses commencing in January / February 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 3rd November 2017
- Round 2: Friday 1st December 2017
For courses commencing in September 2018:
- Round 1: Friday 20th April 2018
- Round 2: Friday 25th May 2018
- Round 3: Friday 22nd June 2018
Eligible Countries: These free scholarships are for college students from Ghana.
Scholarship Country: Scholarships will take place in UK
Scholarship Type: Only masters taught and research programs.
Eligibility: In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Citizens will be Ghanaians
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing in January, February or September 2018
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
Number of Awards: This is unknown.
Value of Award: Scholarships will be £5,000.
How to Apply: In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to email@example.com. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates above.
Click here to apply.
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2348125835476