Application deadline: Please submit your application on or before 8 May 2015
OFID’s fully funded Scholarship will provide scholarships to four outstanding students from developing countries of the world who are interested in studying for a Master’s degree with relevance to development at an approved University in any part of the world.
You are eligible to apply if you are considering the following courses:Economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Only nationals of developing countries of the world (except OFID member countries).
The scholarship amounts to $50,000 and covers tuition fees, monthly allowance,living expenses, accommodation, insurance, books, relocation grants, and travel costs.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of completing this application.
- Applicants must have obtained or should be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or an equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or its equivalent.
- Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2015, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
- Must be a national of a developing country (except OFID Member Countries)
- Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as: economics of development (poverty reduction, energy and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
How to apply:
Endeavor to satisfy the OFID Scholarship Award Eligibility Criteria before clicking the apply button. That said, to apply, you will be required to fill out an application form and upload supporting documents online. The application deadline is 8 May 2015.
Please visit here to apply
All the best!
Related Posts :
For more enquiries about admissions into universities abroad, send an email to Jonah@studyabroad365.com or call +2347037293057